Which type of questions ask in Dubai immigration
Immigration may be a place at an airport where officialdom check the legal documents of individuals entering that country called immigration office. This process involves the scrutiny of your passport, visa and other related supporting documents like your hotel and itinerary .
The migration consultants typically checks your documents before you pass the safety check at the arrival and departure sections. This suggests that you simply are going to be checked twice on your one-way flight - one, at your departing city and two, at your arrival destination.
The migration consultants is entitled to ask you any questions and documents as deemed necessary. At the Dubai Immigration Centre, your biometrics are going to be scanned and recorded. Indians need to do a compulsory retina scan.
Indians don't have visa on arrival facility. they have to urge an eVisa before leaving for Dubai. Click here to understand more about Dubai visa. The procedure to urge a Dubai visa is fairly simple. Dubai visa is applied online and you catch on issued within 4-5 working days.
Security and customs
The security and customs is that the most vital process that you simply will need to undergo at the Dubai International Airport. The regular airline rules and regulations of flagged items apply, but there are some additional pointers that you simply got to confine mind.
1. No drugs or narcotics are allowed in UAE. Smuggling of those items will cause imprisonment.
2. you'll be asked to require off your belt, shoes and socks and asked to be put within the security tray, if the detector beeps.
3. just in case you're on medication, you'll got to carry a prescription from a registered practitioner and you'll only be ready to carry medicines for a period of three months.
1. All narcotic drugs
2. Gambling tools, machines
3. Trammel (fishing net with three layers)
4. Ivory and rhinoceros horn
5. Forged or duplicate currency
6. Weapons, ammunition and military equipment
7. Any printed material that contradicts Islamic teachings or decency
8. Trees, plants and soil
9. Fireworks and explosives
10. Cooked and homemade foods
11. Pets and skins of endangered animals subject to CITES convention
12. Radios, self-defence equipment, sharp-edged knives and swords
Here are a number of the common questions asked during Immigration interview -immigration office:
· What is your name?
· How old are you? Age?
· Where are you going? Which country are you flying to?
· Who are you going with? Friends / Family or alone?
· If going alone, why?
· What is your marital status? Single or married?
· Questions about relations .
· Where does one stay in your home country?
· Where are you getting to stay within the country you're visiting? Hotel/Hostel/Others!
· Do you have confirmed hotel/hostel bookings?
· Where does one work? questions on the place you're employed
· What is the aim of your visit? Going for work or holidays?
· How much money does one have?
· What will be the duration of travel?
· When are you coming back? Date of Return flight?
· Do you have relatives living outside your home country?
Every country has its own set of immigration rules . Therefore the questions mentioned above vary from country to country. ask your agency , visa issuing office to understand more about the country you're visiting.
Before leaving the immigration office, make sure that your passports are duly stamped. As mentioned above immigration check is completed twice, at time of arrival also as departure.